Monday, September 27, 2010

You Came to Me From Nowhere

I'd just been thinking of you the day before. And in came your message. Without precursor, without the merest hint.

Sitting on the bed, you come over to me. Without saying a word, you position yourself across my knee. Your skirt is hiked around your waist; knickers pulled down slightly. I don't need to ask what you've done. You've been a bad girl.

I rest my hand on your ass, rubbing it slightly. Getting you used to my touch. Slowly, I bring my hand up and swat you. You squirm slightly. Ha, if you squirm now, just wait. Again, I bring my hand down. Your ass is a little red now. Again. Again. You yelp!

I slip my hand between your legs. Mm, already moist. My finger slides inside you briefly and I bring it to my lips. 'Not bad, but you can do better.'

I strike your ass hard, the hardest yet. Another yelp. 'Hush.' You nod. I spank you again. Each stroke coming faster upon the last. Already your ass has several handprints on it. You begin to whimper. It drives me to spank you harder. Tears begin to well up in your eyes.

'Have you learned your lesson?' You nod again. 'Good. Now stand up and strip for me...'

No comments:

Post a Comment